Charged Particl Optics: Theory and Simulation
This project has been funded with
from the European Commission
Home > What is an IP?|
- Intensive Programmes (IP)
An Intensive Programme is a short but intensive
programme of study which brings together students and staff from
universities in different participating countries in order to:
More information can be found at the official
EU site: ERASMUS
- encourage efficient and multinational teaching of specialist
topics which might otherwise not be taught at all, or only
in a very restricted number of universities.
- enable students and teachers to work together in multinational
groups and so benefit from special learning and teaching conditions
not available in a single institution, and to gain new perspectives
on the topic being studied.
- allow members of the teaching staff to exchange views on
teaching content and new curricula approaches and to test
teaching methods in an international classroom environment.
- At the end of the courses and after examination the Erasmus
IP students receive an ECTS certificate from the university organizing the IP.